I have an existing print subscription; how do I access the digital archive?
If you have an existing active print subscription to Creative Nonfiction (or True Story) magazine, there is a unique profile already waiting for you, but you will need to reset your password before you can access the complete archive.
Here’s how to rest your password:
- Click here.
- Enter the email address connected to your subscription (Having trouble? Email us).
- Click “RESET PASSWORD.”
- Follow the instructions provided in the “Password Reset Request” email (you may have to check your spam folder if the email does not show up in your inbox).
- Once you’ve successfully reset your password, go to My Account.
- Login using your email and newly created password.
- Check “Remember Me” and click “Log in.”
We encourage you to explore the new website, and especially the archive. [Please note that we’re still working on some formatting updates, particularly with the older issues of the magazine.]
Please let us know if you run into any problems; you can contact us here. This is a new system, and we’re here to help.