Help CNF Help Writers!
Summer is here, and we're taking stock of recent accomplishments. The last year has been a busy one, full of change and growth:
- We published magazine issues about Childhood, Learning from Nature, Joy, and How We Teach—featuring new work by more than 50 writers;
- We launched the first issue of a brand-new magazine, True Story, featuring one exceptional story each month;
- The Writing Pittsburgh project is bringing together writers to work on telling the story of modern Pittsburgh's rise to national prominence;
- Show Me All Your Scars and What I Didn't Know provided writers with a space to tell unvarnished truths about mental illness and becoming a teacher;
- The 2017 Creative Nonfiction Writers' Conference brought more than 175 writers together in Pittsburgh to learn more about the genre and take the next steps in their professional journeys as writers
We couldn't do any of this without help from our friends. As you may know, CNF is a small nonprofit organization, and we depend on the generosity of those who know us best—that means individuals like you!
We rely in part on support from foundations, too, but being able to show support from individuals puts us in a stronger position with major funders.
Now, as we're growing, we need your help more than ever. Your donation in any amount goes directly to offsetting the costs of our many programs.
Give by mail:
Creative Nonfiction Foundation
5119 Coral Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
Or donate online now: